In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, shown below is the information relating to the owner of www.etnonautas.com.
1. Company details
The company Etnonautas, S.L. is the holder of this website and has its head office at Músico Tarridas, 11, 35017, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. It is registered in the Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Company Register in Volume 2034, Sheet 105, Book 0, Page GC-46179 and Inscription no.1. Its company tax code (CIF) is B76137892.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: +34 928 459 969.
The www.etnonautas.com website is informative in nature, open and available to the public in general, be they individuals, companies, customers or translators and interpreters, software developers and designers.
The users and visitors to the website are responsible for the truthfulness of the data which they send and administer through the system. The user will need to have the material means, systems, communication network, machines and equipment necessary for correct system operation. Both the user and Etnonautas will adopt all the necessary security means appropriate to the technology and market situation in order not to introduce any type of contaminating code or virus to the system.
Notwithstanding the above, Etnonautas will not be held responsible for any damages and harm to the user or third parties in relation to:
- Incorrect operation of the website, as well as the lack of adaptation of the website for a specific purpose anticipated by the users.
- The presence of contaminating code or viruses or the presence of other elements which could cause changes to the users’ computer system or files.
- Damages which may be caused as a consequence of third party contents included in the www.etnonautas.com website.
- The users are responsible for the compliance with these obligations of their employees, representatives and agents, where these exist.
It is possible to use our site without indicating any personal data.
For tecnical purposes the following information, which your browser sends to our space provider (known as server log) gets registered:
- browser typs and versions
- operational system in use
- previously visted web (referer)
- access date and time
This anonymous information is conserved separately from the possibly given personal data and do not refer to a specific person. It is analysed for statistical purposes, to improve our web presence and our services.
Etonautas S.L. Adopts the necessary means to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
At any time the user can make use of their rights of access, rectification, erasure or objection granted by the mentioned Regulation (EU).
- Right of Access: the user has the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process;
- Right to Rectification: the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure: the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict: the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object:
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making: the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
These rights may be exercised by users by e-mail sent to email@example.com or by writing to Edificio Polivalente II, Tercera planta, oficina 5, Parque Científico-Tecnológico de la ULPGC, Campus de Tafira, 35017, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, España.
The user declares that all the data provided by him or her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them up to date by notifying Etnonautas S.L. of any changes.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
At Etnonautas S.L., we will process your personal data collected through the website www.etnonautas.com for the following purposes:
- For contracting the services offered via www.etnonautas.com in order to maintain the contractual relationship, and also for management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on www.etnonautas.com.
- Issuing newsletters, as well as commercial communications detailing promotions and/or advertising of Etnonautas S.L. and the sector.
We wish to remind you that you can oppose the ending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the aforementioned email address.
It is compulsory to fill in the fields of those records, as it is impossible to fulfil the outlined purposes if the data is not provided.
How long is the collected personal data kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or until you request its deletion and during the period that legal responsibilities could derive from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal grounds which legitimise it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Etnonautas S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any event, prior to possible contracting.
If you do not provide your data to us or do so in a wrong or incomplete manner, we will be unable to process your request, and it will be impossible to provide you with the information requested or to contract the services.
Where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law.
The data shall not be disclosed to any third-party outside of Etnonautas S.L., unless legally required.
As data processors, we have contracted the following service providers, who have undertaken to comply with regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of being appointed:
- Google LLC, residing in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, providing the following services: web analytics and global internet services, e-mail, cloud storage, advertisement…
Law Enforcement and Data Protection Authorities
We will share your personal data when we in good faith believe it is necessary for us to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, a court order, or a subpoena.
We also may share your personal data where we in good faith believe that it is necessary for the purpose of our own, or a third party’s legitimate interest relating to national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protecting the safety of any person, or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm, provided that we deem that such interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of your personal data.
Etnonautas S.L. Intellectual property rights
All written contents, images and graphic designs and video and audio files, where such exist, which make up the site are the intellectual property of Etnonautas, S.L. and their respective authors. Reproduction, publication, and/or non-private use of the total or partial contents of the website www.etnonautas.com without previous authorisation in writing from Etnonautas S.L. are forbidden.
Copyright over the hosted contents
Any use of the services provided by Etnonautas S.L. that breaches intellectual property legislation is forbidden, in particular:
- any use that breaches Spanish law or third-party rights,
- the publication or broadcast of any content which, in the view of Etnonautas S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racially discriminatory, xenophobic or slanderous
- cracks, software series numbers or any other content that breaches third-party copyright,
- the collection and/or use of other users’ personal data without their explicit authorisation or breaching Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
- the use of the domain email server and of the email addresses to send spam.
The user is entirely responsible for the contents of his or her website, the information transferred and stored, the hypertext links, third-party claims and legal actions pertaining to copyright, third-party rights, and protection of minors. The user is responsible under the law regarding regulations in force and the rules pertaining to operation of online services, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles for use of the Internet.
The user will compensate Okodia SLU for any expenses generated by Okodia SLU’s involvement in any lawsuit in which the user was found liable, including legal fees and expenses, even in the case of a provisional legal ruling.
Pursuant to GDPR, Etnonautas S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications via email or by other equivalent electronic means of communications that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by their recipients.
In the case of users with whom previous commercial relationships exist, Etnonautas S.L. is authorised to send marketing communications pertaining to Etnonautas S.L. products or services that are similar to those that were initially purchased by the client. In all cases, the user may request not to be sent any more marketing communications through the Customer Service channels after giving proof of his or her identity.
If the user considers the processing of his or her data infringe the right of data protection or his or her rights of data protection were infringed in any form, he or she may report to the competent authority.